Baby Shower

When people talk about Perfect Settings it almost becomes synonymous with weddings. Weddings are about 60% of our market. The other 40% is normally parties that require more space than just your living room. We host a ton of rehearsal dinners, anniversary parties and milestone birthday parties in addition to showers - both bridal and baby. The Mayor of Columbia is expecting a grand baby.... well they actually had their baby a week ago (if you ask me they had a toddler) at any rate, the Mayor's wife decided to host her daughter in law's baby shower here at Perfect Settings. It was such a lovely afternoon and very tastefully The next time you're looking for more than just your living room space do think of us.