I came across these tips and thought they were too valuable not to share!
6 TIPS TO SHAKE OFF THE HOLIDAY STRESS
- Set a budget and don’t overspend. It’s okay to say “no” if a gift is too expensive.
- Give something personal. Use words instead of an expensive gift to let people know how important they are to you.
- Get organized. Use an appointment book to keep track of events and to-dos.
- Share the tasks. Spend time with friends and family while doing tasks like decorating, wrapping gifts and preparing the holiday meal.
- Learn to say no. This will give you more time to say “yes” to an event you do want to attend.
- Be realistic. Try not to put pressure on yourself to create the perfect holiday for your family.